Privacy Notice – JW (May 2018)
Privacy Notice At Jefferson Wolfe, we value your privacy and we have put in place this Privacy Notice. We are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of the visitors to our website, in particular we want you to know that Jefferson Wolfe are not in the business of selling or trading email lists with other companies or businesses for marketing purposes. In this Notice, we have provided detailed information on when and why we collect your personal information, how we use it and the limited conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
What information will we use? Jefferson Wolfe is in the business of matching our Clients requirements with Candidates that match a special skill set. Jefferson Wolfe actively headhunt, search job boards, use employment advertising websites, and social media to source the best candidates in the market.
Google Analytics - When someone visits www.jeffersonwolfe.com we use Google Analytics to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to monitor the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not allow Google to make or attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. Users can unsubscribe to general mailshots at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails or by emailing our marketing team. Website information gathered is owned by Jefferson Wolfe and will not be shared.
How will your information be used? We may share personal information (CV’s) with our Clients via Candidate mailshots. If we do not have signed Terms and Conditions (T&C’s) with our Clients then your details that are sent via a Mailshot will be anonymised. If we do have signed T&C’s with our Clients, with your permission your details will be shared with them. We will discuss roles with you to ensure that roles you are submitted for meet your requirements. Within our T&C’s, our Clients have agreed that they will treat your personal data with the dignity and respect that it deserves and will not share your data with other companies.
When can we use your information? Under GDPR, we follow the lawful basis of ‘legitimate interests’ for the processing of your data. Before we share your data with our Clients, we will discuss what roles, positions, companies and organisations you are interested in. At any time, you have the right to withdraw your personal data and we will cease processing your data immediately.
Privacy Notice – JW (May 2018) The period for which we will keep your information We will keep your information for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose that we describe in this policy. As a general rule, our IT department Keybridge IT Solutions will delete personal data after a period of 7 years. Data will be hard erased after the period of 7 years unless a SAR stipulates otherwise or if the data has been engaged with during this time and data on them is necessary for archiving purposes in the public interests Access to your personal information Under GDPR, you have the right to access and amend any of your personal data that we hold. Email your request to the marketing team. Transferring your information Under the GDPR, you have the right to request your held data to be transferred to another Organisation. Please contact Sarah Higgs with a Subject Access Request (SAR) to start this process. Your choices and rights Under the GDPR, individuals have the right to obtain confirmation that their data is being processed and have full access to their personal data. Jefferson Wolfe makes it clear to individuals that they can withdraw their personal data any time by emailing us or by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ button within our email signature. We will act on withdrawal of personal data as soon as we can and will not penalise individuals for their requests. Individuals also have the right to request that their data be erased from our systems.
All SAR’s should be directed to Sarah Higgs. If you are concerned about how your information is used, please contact us immediately. This notice will be reviewed on an annual basis. All changes will be communicated via our website.
Who We Are We are Jefferson Wolfe Ltd, a company registered in England under number 07604507. Our registered office is Unit 2d1 Hastingwood Industrial Park, Wood Lane, Erdington, Birmingham, England, B24 9QR.
We can be contacted on 0330 335 2530 to raise any questions or concerns. We protect your information; our business depends on it.
At Jefferson Wolfe, we want to be able to give something back, so we are very proud to be able to support a variety of charities, Schools and organisations across all the sectors we work in. If you are a Charity or Organisation looking for additional contributions and or support in taking advantage of our FREE charity recruitment service (Subject to Terms and Conditions) then please get in touch at Marketing@jeffersonwolfe.com
Our Recruitment team is always looking to do a sponsored climb on Mount Snowdon, Marathon Runs, Bake Sales, or just dig deep to help a worthwhile cause.
Diversity & Equality Policy – JW Diversity & Equality Policy
1. Policy Statement Jefferson Wolfe are committed to valuing diversity and promoting equality for everyone in the business. We take all reasonable steps to employ, train and promote people on the basis of their experience, abilities and qualifications. This is without regard to race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability. Our staff are entitled to be treated with respect and dignity and the Company will not tolerate any less favourable treatment of any person on the grounds of the Protected Characteristics.
2. Procedure This policy applies to all permanent staff, interns and anyone else working for the company. The success of the Equal Opportunities Policy will involve the commitment and support of all staff. Action will be taken under our disciplinary procedure against anyone who is found to have committed an act of discrimination. Serious breaches of this equality and diversity policy will be treated as potential gross misconduct and could result in dismissal of employment.
3. Responsibilities The Directors and Management Staff, have overall responsibility for ensuring the correct application and implementation of the policy. All staff have a responsibility to:
• Ensure the non-discriminatory treatment of all job applicants and staff
• Support this policy and continue to ensure that the principles of equal opportunities and diversity in the workplace are upheld
• Treat colleagues and visitors with dignity and respect
• Take care to ensure equal opportunities in the work they do and the decisions they make
4. Implementation To effectively implement this policy, the Company will take steps to ensure that:
• Through our policies, procedures and systems, job applicants and staff will be treated in accordance with this policy and other related policies
• Any employment requirements or conditions will be justifiable and reasonable
• Reasonable adjustments will be made in the workplace to help people with disabilities
• If a member of staff believes that he or she has been discriminated against, harassed or victimised on any of the grounds referred to in this policy, he or she may raise the matter informally with his or her immediate Line Manager or Operations Manager.
• Staff will receive training during induction and at other appropriate times during their employment to ensure awareness and understanding of this policy and diversity in general.