VIEW OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
AND FIND THE PERFECT JOB
Technical Support Engineer
My client, a company that builds software for retail brands who want to accelerate their digital transformation, is looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join them fully remotely. You will be empowered to help guide experienced distributed teams developing products customers love. The successful candidate will be responsible for handling inbound technical support requests from customers via their support portal, email, and chat. The ideal candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The position will require a problem-solving mindset to be able to troubleshoot both user-centric issues as well as platform and integration-related technical problems. Over time, you will be considered an expert in the company's platform.
In addition to answering customer inquiries, concerns and questions, you will work closely with internal engineering teams. The position reports to the Director of Technical Support. The position can be based anywhere within the CET time zone region.
-Provide exceptional customer service to customers by providing clear communication, timely response, and proactive solutions.
-Research customer issues and articulate technical issues concisely to engineering teams in case of escalation.
- Write knowledge base articles to enable customer self-help, as well as internal technical articles for fellow engineers.
- 3+ years experience in professional software development or technical support.
- BS in the field of Computer Science, Engineering, or comparable experience.
- Strong troubleshooting & debugging skills
- Strong English language is written and verbal communication skills, German a plus.
- Experience in reviewing and debugging code in multiple programming and scripting languages
For more information please contact Sam Mason firstname.lastname@example.org