VIEW OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
AND FIND THE PERFECT JOB
Software Engineering Manager - eCommerce
Up to €100k
Do you want to be part of one of the fastest-growing and hottest projects in Berlin with the support of some of the top investors!
They are currently in a stage of growth and looking to triple their engineering team but will need a few key hires first before pulling the trigger.
• You will be leading a team of around 8-10 full-stack engineers. While having the opportunity to add the right talent.
• Spearheading the entire development of their core booking platform, while creating a smooth user experience for all customers.
• Working closely with other development teams, product teams and data teams to work in sync to create some exciting cool features.
• You will want to add value to their current software design, architecture, and technology.
• You will have a minimum of 5+ years of professional experience in software development.
• Experience with leading software development team for 2+ years.
• You an advocate for agile processes. While working parallel streams of work.
• Strong focus on the quality of code, automation, robustness, and testing.
• You have a strong passion for frontend and backend systems while looking for their continued development.
• Strong knowledge and experience working with Python/Golang and TypeScript.
Salary + perks
• Up to €100,000 per annum.
• Flexible working.
• Working alongside industry leaders.
• True transparency fiat hierarchies, where each person is highly valued.
• Each overall package is created to work for each person. You will have your say on what you want.
" Do you love travel? Are you a Front-End Engineer?
If the answer to both the questions above is yes. Then this may be your next opportunity.
Jefferson Wolfe are once again proud to be working with one of the future leaders in the travel industry. Our client recently received nearly €20,000,000 investment due to unrivalled growth and success. They are looking for multiple front-end engineers at various level to join their team. Working as part of a collaborative team you will help in designing and building products, helping the user experience as well as the non-technical team.
• Building new features for their online applications.
• Writing high-level code with unit, integration, and end-to-end tests.
• Working in cross-functional teams (including, BE Devs, product designers and product owners) following agile development principles.
• Exposure to other Tec stacks and other fields of Software Development as they support the idea of T-shape skill level.
What we are looking for…
• Each member of the team will have ability to express their knowledge and bring value to all project.
• The mindset to always want to learn and further develop technical and non- technical skills.
• Taking pride in your own delivery as well as having a true love for software development.
• Strong background in functional programming would be an advantage.
• Excellent English communication skills, both verbally and written.
For more information please contact Connor Rogers email@example.com