VIEW OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
AND FIND THE PERFECT JOB
- You design the architecture of future features in the platform in coordination with the product management and the development teams.
- You communicate with our partners in shared development projects, to make sure the interfaces are well designed and understood.
- You help to analyze and troubleshoot incidents.
You design, push and develop technical improvements and proof of concepts for our software.
- You present technical complex solutions to internal and external stakeholders.
-You have a university degree in computer science or a related field.
-You have several years of experience as a software architect.
-You are an expert in Java, Spring, Microservice Architecture, OAuth2.0, Continuous Deployment and Kubernetes, with some experience in modern web frontend and app development technologies.
-We love data security and have the unique opportunity to help shape the future of digital identity management in Germany and Europe.
-We are a dynamic company built on a solid foundation with well-known shareholders.
-We live flat hierarchies and short communication channels in a highly motivated and diverse team.
-We offer every team member plenty of freedom to contribute their own ideas and thus shape our growth together.
- We live "New Work" and work flexibly in a modern and central office in Berlin-Kreuzberg and in a mobile office.
- We encourage personal development through regular feedback sessions and a training budget for each employee.
- We offer 30 days of holiday, a benefit program and an employee referral program.
For more information please contact Reece Cavozzi firstname.lastname@example.org