VIEW OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
AND FIND THE PERFECT JOB
Senior UI Designer
Up to £70k
Do you have experience in mobile gaming/mobile app design? Looking for a new challenge?
Jefferson Wolfe are thrilled to be working with one of the leaders in innovation across the insurance space. They launched their platform in 2018 and since then have acquired thousands of customers as well as establishing partnerships with some of the largest insurance businesses in the world.
As a Senior UI Designer, you will be helping them create a mobile gaming app within a grounding breaking design team. The app will help with recording lifestyle choices and activity as well as providing challenges to the individual user. In turn this will win the user discounts and gift card off some of the best brands.
• Convey visually engaging and best-in-class client interfacing to spec, across different ventures that span mobile and web.
• Work closely with Product Owners, UX creators and researchers, developers, and QA to make excellent and usable end-to-end experiences
• Understanding the end users’ needs and commercial objectives to solve problems through visual plan and UI, from lo-fi drawing to high fidelity prototyping
• Make and oversee plan frameworks built for scale, consistency, and maximum collaboration
• Being a leader in UI and remaining at the bleeding edge of emerging design systems and techniques as portion of a multi-disciplinary team.
• A least of four years of experience in long time involvement planning items in the commercial circle, with a huge center on portable app UI design.
• A self-evident portfolio of pertinent work - enormous brands not essential.
• Superior understanding and practical exposure to Figma (which we utilize) or portray a strong background in Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Design Experience, testing and keeping up complex components inside plan frameworks built for scale.
• Interaction and motion design background, capable with prototyping apparatuses such as Principle, Flinto, etc
• Amazing communication abilities and the capacity to work harmoniously with colleagues found around the world
If you have mobile gaming experience as well as experience within the finance space, then this would be an ideal next step
" Do you love travel? Are you a Front-End Engineer?
If the answer to both the questions above is yes. Then this may be your next opportunity.
Jefferson Wolfe are once again proud to be working with one of the future leaders in the travel industry. Our client recently received nearly €20,000,000 investment due to unrivalled growth and success. They are looking for multiple front-end engineers at various level to join their team. Working as part of a collaborative team you will help in designing and building products, helping the user experience as well as the non-technical team.
• Building new features for their online applications.
• Writing high-level code with unit, integration, and end-to-end tests.
• Working in cross-functional teams (including, BE Devs, product designers and product owners) following agile development principles.
• Exposure to other Tec stacks and other fields of Software Development as they support the idea of T-shape skill level.
What we are looking for…
• Each member of the team will have ability to express their knowledge and bring value to all project.
• The mindset to always want to learn and further develop technical and non- technical skills.
• Taking pride in your own delivery as well as having a true love for software development.
• Strong background in functional programming would be an advantage.
• Excellent English communication skills, both verbally and written.
For more information please contact Ashley Hewitt firstname.lastname@example.org