VIEW OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
AND FIND THE PERFECT JOB
Senior Full-Stack React Developer
Berlin or Bavaria
Up to €80k
This company are looking for a Senior Full Stack Web Developer to join their Portal Apps team. In this exciting position, you will play a critical role in defining the architecture and implementation of portals for customers and partners. In addition, you'll work closely with other tech teams and product management to build an outstanding user experience with a modern technology stack.
These technologies include but aren't limited to React, React Native, TypeScript, Python, Docker and AWS. Furthermore, we work with tools like Datadog, Sentry, Firebase, Tableau, and Miro.
This company work in cross-functional and self-organized Scrum teams in a DevOps setup, and we follow a "You build it – you run it" approach. They emphasize quality and apply code reviews, extreme programming methods, and test coverage tracking.
Because technology is constantly evolving, they invest in the growth of their teams and people. They provide access to learning tools and platforms, run pair-programming sessions and sponsor conference visits.
• Conceptualization and software engineering of the Customer and/or Partner Portal
• Deliver high-quality and well-tested products
• Define and maintain technical quality standards and processes
• Inspire and grow your team, and create a working atmosphere to excel and enjoy
• You have five years of experience in software engineering, of which at least three years of experience with modern front-end technologies
• Excellent knowledge of React and React Native
• Experienced in designing scalable front-end architectures
• Understanding of microservice patterns, security best practices and engineering methodologies
• You have worked in bigger teams, and you have experience with version control systems and project management tools for software development
• You have excellent English language skills as well as a solid mastery of German
What we offer:
• An extensive remote work plan during and post-pandemic
• The idyllic Allgäu and closeness to the mountains for outdoor activities
• A bright and spacious office in Berlin Kreuzberg
• A motivating and international work atmosphere that reflects our values and focuses on employee well-being
• A high degree of responsibility, innovation and independence
For more information please contact Reece Cavozzi firstname.lastname@example.org