VIEW OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
AND FIND THE PERFECT JOB
Lead Software Engineer
Up to £90k
I’m currently helping an amazing American company build up their Development teams in London, and now they are requiring a Lead Software Engineer to come in and manage their Offshore Developers based in India and USA (Managed remotely from London office). This organisation has cutting edge tech, does LOADS for charity, and is certainly making waves in the Marketing/Fundraising space.
Up to £90k + Excellent Stock Options + Other Benefits.
What You’ll Do:
- Bring your software and Full Stack experience to collaborate with a close-knit engineering team and our engineering partners.
- Work closely with members of their team to ensure design and implementation meet product needs.
- Help architect, design, and implement reusable well-tested software components.
- Proactively review the code of others, providing feedback on implementation choices.
- Collaborate with other engineers and subject matter experts early and often throughout development to ensure sound architecture design decisions to provide a delightful customer experience and raise money for charities that impact the world.
- Work with Product Owners, UX/Designers to ensure complete and proper implementation.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 7+ years of professional software engineering experience.
- 2+ years of experience in a lead technical role.
- Experience designing and building products or major features from concept to launch.
- Experience with unit testing and end-to-end testing (e.g., Jest, react-testing-library).
- Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals (product, marketing, subject matter experts, etc.).
- Engage engineers across our organisation to support a culture of collaboration and inclusion through mentorship, respectful code review, and dedication to quality.
For more information please contact Harry Galvin email@example.com