VIEW OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
AND FIND THE PERFECT JOB
Information Security & Risk Manager
- You are responsible for our ISMS/DSMS processes and for all information security and risk management issues within the company.
- You advise the management on all questions concerning information security and risk management.
- You create internal guidelines and coordinate them with the management.
- You regularly report to the management on the current status of information security and risk management.
- You sensitize colleagues with regard to data security and information security as well as risk management, eg through training.
- You work closely with various teams and act as an interface to other relevant internal departments.
- As Information Security Manager
- You update the company's information security concept and adapt it to new legal requirements.
- You initiate and control the implementation of information security measures and take charge of the analysis and follow-up of information security incidents.
- You ensure that information security measures, including access regulations, are documented in an up-to-date, meaningful and comprehensible manner.
- You accompany internal and external audits.
As Risk Manager
- You support the departments in identifying and assessing various risks and document them.
- You support the specialist functions in identifying suitable measures to deal with risks.
- You continuously develop the risk management system, the risk methodology and the risk strategy.
- You continuously monitor the overall risk situation, including tracking the implementation status of agreed risk treatment measures.
- You have successfully completed a university degree in economics or comparable training.
- You already have several years of professional experience as an information security manager and risk manager, ideally in the context of IT or payment institutions.
- You have experience with audit and reporting procedures.
- You are familiar with industry-specific risk standards and regulations (especially ISO 31000, ISO/IEC 27005, payment service regulatory requirements for IT (ZAIT)).
- You have the ability to work independently and on your own responsibility.
- You have the ability to establish new structures and expand existing ones.
- You are able to explain and communicate complex issues in a simple and catchy manner.
- You have very good analytical skills, a structured way of working and very good communication skills and expression.
- Confident oral and written work in German and English is a matter of course for you.
For more information please contact Reece Cavozzi email@example.com