VIEW OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
AND FIND THE PERFECT JOB
Up to €100k
Could you see yourself working within the energy space for a future leader? This company were recently bought by one the global leaders in oil due to unrivalled success.
We are thrilled to be working with a future leader within the energy space. They are looking for a Devops Engineer to join their technical team.
• Setup and maintain the environments where their applications run.
• Manage the deployment and configuration of those applications.
• Set up the monitoring of the whole system.
• Act as a bridge that advocates for clear and smooth communication between both their IT and Development teams.
What you'll be doing:
• Managing all infrastructure deployments, both internal and cloud [AH1] -based.
• Automate system tools and team tools.
• Working with other system and database administrators to maintain the service
levels of all systems.
• Defining configuration management and deployment procedures, including
post-release monitoring and risk analysis.
• Deploy, improve and maintain our monitoring tools.
• Interact with other teams to promote best practices.
• Create and maintain stability and performance tests.
• Minimum of 4+ years relevant work experience.
• Great documentation skills.
• Experience with elastic scalable systems.
• Experience with Amazon Web Services (IAM, Multi-Account Setups, CiS
Benchmark, EKS, RDS, Serverless et. al)
• Experience in Infrastructure-as-Code with Terraform
• Experience in Docker and Kubernetes
• Experience with Logging and Monitoring Solutions (Datadog, Cloudwatch)
• Strong Linux administration skills
• Experience with Elixir, Ruby or Python or any high-level programming language is a plus.
• Fluent English.
What they Offer:
• A challenging, energetic, and fast-paced environment. As a business they are very open to ideas and learning from the best people on how to improve their infrastructure.
• Highly skilled team. Knowledge sharing and learning from your colleagues is strongly encouraged and supported
• You will be part of a multicultural team. In a fun and friendly international work environment.
For more information please contact Ashley Hewitt email@example.com