VIEW OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
AND FIND THE PERFECT JOB
Berlin or Bavaria
Up to €80k
A proven global leader in intelligent energy management solutions providing greater energy control for residential customers through increased solar self-consumption, reduced peak energy usage and reliable backup power during outages – contributing to a cleaner and more reliable energy future.
We are searching for a Data Engineer for this firm’s Advanced Data Analytics team.
• Your extract, transform, and load structured and unstructured data from a wide variety of data sources using API, SQL and big data platform technologies.
• You construct data pipelines and real-team streams to enable advanced data mining and analytics for data scientist and optimise data storage, speed, scalability, efficiency and reliability of these services.
• You implement, test, and maintain infrastructural components of the data science platform, and deploy and maintain data models.
• You closely collaborate with other data engineers, data scientists and solution architects within the Advanced Data Analytics Team and cross-functional with other technology teams.
• You have 2+ years of industry experience in data engineering, software development, data science with a track record of building and testing automated data-processing, feature engineering and maintaining data infrastructural components
• You have strong hands-on experience in one or more programming languages like Python, Java or C/++ or
• You have very good data base experience in both relational, columnar, SQL, NoSQL and timeseries database like AWS, Microsoft Azure, Redshift, DynamoDB, MongoDB, Google BigQuery/BigData etc.
• You have hands-on experience building and operating highly available, distributed systems of data extraction, ingestion, and processing of large data sets using e.g. AWS S3, Spark
• You have preferable a degree/diploma in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related technical discipline preferred
• You like to be solution oriented
• You like to work as part of a strong team and collaborate cross functional with business analyst and stakeholders from other units
• You have an open and solution-oriented communication style in English and ideally in German.
• You like to thrive in a dynamic environment and successfully deliver on multiple assignments.
• You’re interested in renewable energy.
For more information please contact Reece Cavozzi firstname.lastname@example.org