VIEW OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
AND FIND THE PERFECT JOB
- You are responsible for setting up and carrying out agile technology projects as well as the technical and methodological management of one or more Scrum teams
- The improvement of our agile software development processes as well as coaching on methods of requirements engineering, quality assurance and development and software architecture in agile projects (e.g. user stories, product backlog, sprint backlog) is up to you
- You are part of the operational project control with regard to adherence to the agile principles and Scrum processes to ensure the achievement of goals; Moderation of Scrum events, management and evaluation of retrospectives
-You have very good knowledge of various agile working methods as well as several years of professional experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach (f / m / d) in the field of agile software development
- We require in-depth knowledge of agile methods (LeSS, SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, etc.) as well as experience with the latest industry-leading enterprise agile tools (e.g. Atlassian Suite / Jira)
- You are empathetic and, if necessary, show the necessary assertiveness or instinct
- By actively exemplifying the agile values, you promote the agile mindset and a trusting work culture
- You have strong communication skills in the German language, have solid English skills and are able to moderate in heterogeneous groups
- You are an enthusiastic team player and your solution-oriented and independent action is supported by a wide range of method tools
- You laugh at work. Several times a day.
Permanent or contract position. Would consider remote in Germany.
For more information please contact Reece Cavozzi email@example.com