System Administrator - e-commerce - Germany - € 40,000-50,000
(both English & German speaking roles available)
An established e-commerce business are seeking a System Administrator/IT-Helpdesk support to join them in their office based in Cologne.
Having been operating globally for over 10+ years, they have acquired some big names as their loyal customers, as well as a great reputation in the market, making them achieve leader positions within their sector.
Some of the responsibilities:
- Supporting users with general IT questions and issues on daily basis
- Supporting the administration of back-office IT (windows, linux servers, IP networks, email, wi-fi, chat etc)
- Maintenance of workplace computers
- Configuration and administration of Windows Linux servers
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite 365
- Active Directory
- Have 3+ years in 1st, 2nd, 3rd level support & full system administration
Being a natural problem solver and a great communicator, you will be enjoying doing support-related task and helping provide solutions and explanation for any technical issues there may be.
What’s on offer for you:
- International established company, where you will be working in a pleasant environment
- Fresh fruit, tea and coffee
- You will interact with leading national and international clients, enabling them to drive performance globally
- Personal development schemes, training, conferences etc
- Salary on offer is € 40,000-50,000