Server Engineer wanted in Brighton or London!
on-site . permanent . full-time
We are looking for Junior to Senior Server Engineers to join a succesfull cross platform games studio in London or Brighton! They are working on exciting new and existing projects and are keen to hire a few more talented people to join them ASAP!
What you'll be doing
- Design, implement, deploy and manage scalable and high-availability backend services
- Work closely with client-side engineering team and game designers to plan game features
- Contribute to the full development lifecycle from design, planning, implementation, deployment and live operations
- Troubleshoot and optimise live systems
What you should have
- Be an C# .NET expert, a PHP, Java, C++ or Python developer with an interest of working in the modern dotnet core ecosystem
- Experience developing online games, apps, websites or other online services
- An understanding of cloud computing and scalable software
- Familiarity with good development practices (source control, automated testing)
- Passion; for gaming or online services in general. You should enjoy working on games and in a games studio
You can earn plus points with these:
- Knowledge of Redis, Azure Document, AWS DynamoDB, SQL or Elasticsearch.
- Knowledge of Unity, C++, Android or iPhone development
Get in touch now!