6 days ago
Few company words:
Why you should join us
We’re devoted to make the best place to work, and so while we work really hard, we also have fun and look after our culture, too. We offer plenty of flexibility, amazing team events and lots of opportunities to grow.
As the ideal candidate, you need to have…
• Excellent C# ASP.NET, MVC, Web API 2
• SOLID Principles
• Experience with GraphQL
• SQL Server with Entity Framework
• Experience of working in an Agile environment
For bonus points you will have experience in...
• NOSQL databases
• Message Queues (Azure service bus, RabbitMQ etc)
What we expect from our Senior Developer
• You have outstanding software development skills. You write clean, maintainable and technically sound code using OO and SOLID Principles.
• You will be responsible for the scalability, security and performance of the platform. This responsibility underlines all your work and it plays on repeat in your head whilst you code away.
• You really want to build something new. You’re comfortable suggesting new and brave ideas, technologies and ways of working.
• You’re super eager, want to learn new technologies and get knee-deep in all areas of the code: front-end, back-end, mobile apps.
• You’re happy to communicate clearly with both techy people as well as the wider business. Meaning you can explain things and not sound like you’re talking about quantum gravity.
• You’re cool with documenting complex processes where needed. We try really hard to keep this to a minimum, but when it must be done it must be done and that’s that.