almost 2 years ago
Second Line Support Engineer
An exciting data security start-up in Berlin who are revolutionizing the way our data is protected are looking for a 2nd Level Support Engineer to join the team.
This is an awesome opportunity to join a start-up who are owned by some of the biggest companies in the world!
- You work closely with our developers and the DevOps team to ensure and improve the stability and observability of our platform's logs / metrics / charts / dashboards / error messages, etc.
- Support of the 1st level / customer service in daily business for all technical questions and technical faults
- Diagnosis, management and correction of faults in 2nd Level Support in the ticket system
- Problem identification, error analysis and problem resolution via telephone, remote and email
- Experience with monitoring tools (e.g., Nagios, Zabbix, Prometheus) and log aggregation tools (e.g., Splunk, Moose, Graylog)
- Successfully completed vocational training with a focus on IT (career changers are welcome)
- Scripting knowledge with bash, python, ruby or perl
- Experience with JIRA and Salesforce
- Convincing ability to communicate, high level of commitment, teamwork and independent working methods
- Must speak Fluent German
What they offer:
- Home Office
- Amazing Work/Life Balance - Flexible Working
- Lucrative Salary
- 30 Days Paid Vacation
- Awesome Company Culture
- Company Breakfasts
- Coffee, Drinks and Fresh Fruits
If you would like to take the next step in your career and work as a support engineer in a modern environment, for a fast-growing company in Berlin, apply and I will get in touch to discuss all of the details!