AG - RUBY672761
3 months ago
Ruby Developer - Berlin - Permanent - €60-80K
We have partnered up with a travel product focused start-up (~130 people) that has established itself within it's niche market, being used by thousands of customers on daily basis.
They have been going strong for 2+ years and are also well funded. As a company, they have been profitable since day one and are still actively growing, so there is a chance to join a team that really invests into your personal development and creates a lot of opportunities for future progression!
Your main skills:
- Ruby on Rails
- Tools they use: Terraform, AWS, AWS ECS, CircleCi, ElasticSearch, DynamoDB, AWS lambda, Postgres, Metabase
- Are all the usual buzzwords: hands-on, a thinker, a believer, organised, think out-of-the-box, able to go the extra-mile, ... None of them? No worries, they love diversity!
- Usual perks of a startup/tech company: free drinks, müsli, fruits, team events, conferences, workshops etc
- Very open and transparent company culture with a fast and agile development cycle
- Salary - €60,000 - 80,000 depending on experience
Please note: You will have to have a valid work permit/EU citizenship to work for the company. However, they can help with relocation from Europe if required.