Few company words
We’ve built up a team of outstanding and passionate people, and we work hard to keep them. We’re devoted to make the best place to work, and so while we work really, really hard, we also have fun and look after our culture, too. We offer plenty of flexibility, amazing team events and lots of opportunities to grow.
What we expect from our developers
- You have outstanding software development skills. You write clean, maintainable and technically sound code.
- As part of the development team, you’re responsible for the scalability, security and performance of the platform. This responsibility underlines all of your work and it plays on repeat in your head whilst you code away.
- You really want to build something new. You’re confident in suggesting new and brave ideas, technologies and ways of working.
- You’re super eager, want to learn new technologies and get knee-deep in all areas of the code: front-end, back-end, mobile apps.
- You’re happy to communicate clearly with both techy people as well as the wider business. Meaning you can explain things and not sound like you’re talking about quantum gravity.
- You’re cool with documenting complex processes where needed. We try really hard to keep this to a minimum, but when it must be done it must be done and that’s that.
As the ideal candidate, you have...
- A thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux)
- Experience with TypeScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with tools like Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning toolsin Git (Bitbucket)
- Experience with mobile app development using React Native (advantageous but not essential