up to £ 70,000
11 months ago
One of the best technology and gaming companies in central London is looking for an experienced Agile Technical Project Manager with focus on Relationship Management.
The candidate will support a geographically distributed delivery model. You will be acting as account manager including contract management, service delivery such as KPI/SLA monitoring and project management.
The role will be instrumental in maintaining clear communication between the teams, managing expectations during setup, planning, implementation and ensuring successful delivery.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage and enhance the relationship between Tech teams in the UK and remote teams (internal and external) as the key point of contact
- Ensure remote teams feel part of the company and understand the culture to optimise relationships and create a sense of one team
- Serve as a point of escalation for vendor issues and disputes, and drive those issues to resolution
- Engage closely with remote teams to ensure optimal onboarding of resources, working with teams in the UK to establish and/or approve internal and external policies, standards and processes for vendor interaction in support of the efficient growth of our remote offices
- Work closely with UK technical leadership to escalate and resolve delivery issues and to proactively identify risks and mitigate accordingly, acting as the point of contact for teams for vendor escalations
- Manage the collection, consolidation and communication of reporting and data on vendor contracts, performance, risk and relationships to key stakeholders and vendors
- Ability to maintain strong communication with delivery teams and stakeholders to ensure visibility of progress and to ensure initiatives are implemented as agreed
- Proven experience working with remote software delivery teams / technical suppliers
- Ability to influence without authority and collaborate with internal clients and stakeholders
- Relationship skills that will facilitate positive vendor behaviours, establish healthy new engagements and strengthen existing ones
- Strong problem-solving ability with a focus on managing to business outcomes through collaboration with multiple internal and external parties
Get in touch!