up to £70,000
AG - G12521
almost 2 years ago
Backend Developer (GoLang) - £60,000 - £70,000 - Central London
A global technology based in the heart of London is looking to hire a Backend Developer/Software Engineers to continue the transformation of the digital identification sector. Due to the demand for the product, they are looking to scale again and add an extra 60 resources to their tech department and are now looking for a Backend Developer, experiencedwith GoLang. To date, the business has been privately funded and since they were founded in 2014 by a handful of developers they have grown considerably to 260 employees with a Java team over 50. This is a fantastic chance for a Golang developer to the next step in their career and enhance their reputation across the industry.
- Coming from a either a Java or C++ background
- Knowledge of or interest in Docker and/or Kubernetes.
- Experience in implementing microservices, especially in Go (Golang).
- Linux knowledge.
- A few benefits:
- Unlimited annual leave.
- Personal development, volunteering, charity events, personal projects etc.
- Annual £2,000 training and event budget.
- Health Insurance, Life insurance, Dental Care & Pension.