up to € 65.000
about 1 year ago
Unity Developer wanted - Munich!
on-site . permanent . full-time
We are looking for Mid to Senior game developers to join a successful mobile games studio in Munich! They are working on exciting new and existing projects and are keen to hire a few more talented people to join them ASAP!
What you'll be doing
- Develop software code for an exciting game on mobile platforms (iOS, Android). The game has mass-market appeal and the potential to be a break-out worldwide hit.
- Work with game-designers to take game-design concepts into technical concepts and technical architecture.
- Develop features for the game, which will include game-play features, as well as platform related features such as payment, notifications, communication, and networking.
- Work in a game team comprised of game-designers, system designers, and artists.
- 3+ years game development experience using Unity for iOS and Android
- Excellent skills in C#
- Experienced in at least one other language, e.g. C++, Objective-C, Java, AS3
- Additional experience with DragonBones and SQL is a plus
- Knowledge of native extensions (ANE) is an advantage
- Experience with developing mobile applications
- Strong analytical skills
- We work on our games in small teams, so being a team player is essential
- You're used to discussing a variety of solutions for technical challenges with others
- You work with great attention to detail and are very reliable
- Very good English language skills
Please send me your CV if you're interested