Permanent . on-site . full-time
A highly successful online and mobile games studio in Hamburg is looking for a Game Balancer to join a international cross-functional team. As a Game Balancer you will be responsible for designing unique game content as well as balancing of a complex in-game economy, being the link between numbers and a great player experience.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop,change and maintain the game´s balancing
- Design systems that are well maintainable, expandable and comfortable to use
- Work cooperatively within an agile and multi-disciplinary team environment to deliver deep and engaging content
- Be up-to-date on new trends and practices in the games industry
- Several years of experience and a proven track record in designing free-to-play games
- Experience with analyzing KPIs and using metrics to improve the game balancing and monetization features
- Deep understanding of free-to-play game mechanics, monetization systems, and game economics
- Experience of shaping and optimizing game balancing and feature design for at least one successfully released title
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Self-organized and self-motivated way of working
- Profound mathematical and analytical understanding
Get in touch!