We are searching for a talented full-stack Java Developer to join our cross-functional team. We are building the next generation of lottery software. You will be working in a completely autonomous start-up environment where you will form the foundation of the companies code base for years to come.
Primary Responsibilities of the Full-Stack Java Developer -
- Design and develop required backend modules
- Design and develop web based frontend client based on designs provided
- Work with the rest of the team to setup experiments to learn from real customer behaviour and help progress towards product-market fit
- Debug and support production issues that may impact day-to-day operations of the site after going live
Technical requirements -
- Minimum 4 years of experience as software developer
- Experience with Java and frameworks such as Hibernate and Spring
- Experience with developing within a micro-services architecture would also be a plus
This is an exciting opportunity for a full stack developer to be a part of an agile start-up development team at the early stages of the product and have a team built around them with a fast-track to technical leadership.