up to € 65.000
8 months ago
What you’ll be doing:
- Analyse infrastructure costs and risks to identify cost savings and improve stability
- Implement infrastructure optimizations
- Level 2 analysis and troubleshooting of servers and AWS services using Datadog, Pingdom and Cloudwatch
- Troubleshooting using SumoLogic to analyze logs
- Updating Puppet manifests in Git to adjust software configurations
- Updating Cloudformation in Git to adjust AWS configurations
- Updating Dockerfiles in Git to adjust production containers and build containers in Jenkins
- Experience optimizing cost on a high volume infrastructure
- Autoscaling and provisioning of new hosts and AWS resources such as Elasticache memcache and RDS MySQL shards.
- Expertise is required in AWS including CloudFormation, IAM, S3, Elasticache, RDS, DynamoDB, ELB and EC2 AutoScaling. Expertise in Git, Puppet, Docker and Jenkins is required.
- Configurations stored in Git
- Big plus for experience server-side application troubleshooting in PHP / HHVM
Please apply with your CV in English to apply for this opportunity: firstname.lastname@example.org