About the Role
These positions are AUG Contracts, offering superb permanent security with the salaries far higher than that of permanent employment. Our German AUG partner would be happy to discuss any questions you have in detail.
Proficiency in both written and verbal communication in German and English is essential.
As a Technical Lead for Data Analytics Solutions, you will play a pivotal role in shaping their data and analytics product strategy.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with the program management team and technical experts to define and drive the data & analytics product strategy.
- Leading pre-sales activities and providing technological consultations to clients.
- Estimating efforts in coordination with technical teams to ensure successful project delivery.
- Promoting synergy across different data products within the program.
- Offering technical expertise to both clients and internal teams.
- Developing concepts, wireframes, proof of concepts (PoCs) for demonstrations, and showcasing the value we bring to our customers.
- Creating and presenting clear and actionable recommendations in an easily understandable manner.
- Coordinating, consulting, and providing support to various stakeholders, including management, product owners, developers, and customers.
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Education: A successfully completed degree in one of the STEM subjects, engineering, or a comparable university degree, coupled with relevant professional experience.
- Experience: Extensive experience in the field of data engineering, data analytics, and data science.
- Technical Expertise: In-depth technical expertise with a proven track record in designing and implementing end-to-end data and analytics solutions that drive value.
- Consulting Experience: Prior experience in providing consulting services and project management related to data science and data analytics topics.
- Methodologies: Profound knowledge of current data science, data governance, and data analytics methodologies.
- Implementation: Several years of experience in implementing end-to-end data science and data analytics products.
- Communication Skills: Strong communication skills to convey findings and proposals clearly and effectively.