About the Role
Our client leads the way in ensuring a cleaner, more sustainable approach to Portable Power supplies. In their words “We build the infrastructure for the working world of tomorrow”. They build and create state of the art equipment and mobile batteries that will shape a better working environment with our biggest ally, Planet Earth. Having won the “Best up-and-coming electrical storage solution” in 2019, they have continued to grow and build a globally recognised product, for which in the coming years they hope to deliver into!
- being responsible for the overall system design and detailing of the system concepts of large storage solutions.
- taking care of detailing, reviewing and revising the requirements of the various functions and subsystems.
- refining the system architecture with the project team and keeping a firm eye on the issues of system safety, stability, security, system performance, and resilience, especially in edge cases.
- the setup, commissioning and testing of prototypes and pre-production models from a systemic perspective.
- working with the product owner and business owner to identify the ideal system sizes for the use cases and derive platform solutions.
- You have a successfully completed degree in mechatronics, electrical engineering, physics, (technical) mathematics or similar, ideally with a master's degree.
- You have gained 3+ years of professional experience and have already been responsible for the architecture of complex mechatronic systems as a electrical system engineer and have found profitable solutions through your creativity.
- Your expertise covers all areas of a complex mechatronic system (mechanics, electronics, software, etc.) so you are recognized by the respective experts as a system expert.
- You have experience in LiIon battery design or inverter technology.
- You have very good English skills.