Senior Product Manager
Meet Our Recruiter
About the Role
Please read carefully, we are looking for exceptional entrepreneurial candidates with 4+ years experience working solely within a product manager/technical product manager role and proven top tier external consultancy experience who have led teams that have developed, deployed and overseen the successful release of CUSTOM (not SaaS) software product solutions. This is not a junior position and you will be consulting on multi million dollar projects at Enterprise level organizations.
My client is a leading light in global consulting with a plethora of household names amongst its existing clientele. Their mission put simply is innovation, whether that’s organizational transformations, new product discovery, or legacy modernization their global network of remote first consultants are transforming the way businesses solve problems from the inside out.
In this role you will lead a squad of 1/2 designers and 2/3 engineers working collaboratively in building complex custom software applications. You will liaise directly with stakeholders and customers using the information gathered from all parties to roadmap an approach to the client that will achieve quantifiable results.
This role specifically involves developing cloud-based backend infrastructure products.
Responsibilities - Product Ownership
- Managing the delivery custom software solutions to clients on-time and within budget
- Consulting with internal and external stakeholders
- Guiding product strategy by collecting research and clearly defining business goals
- Owning and prioritizing a roadmap for the successful delivery of the product
- Converting ideas and goals into wireframes with a UX/UI designer and making changing to the wires yourself as required
- Creating and maintaining the product backlog
- Breaking down user requirements for the purpose of development
Responsibilities - Project Management
- Own and be fully embedded into a delivery team
- Define key milestones and own all project management activities
- Partner with design & engineering to oversee the delivery of each project milestone
- Lead all agile ceremonies for the delivery team Enable and facilitate cross-functional alignment between design & engineering
- Discuss technical trade-offs with engineers and deeply understand engineering challenges.
Responsibilities - Consulting
- You will build strong relationships and trust with clients
- You will work with clients to understand their needs and uncover the scope of work
- You will make recommendations for improvements and present them to clients
- You will foster alignment on their mission amongst all client stakeholders
- You will identify and communicate risks with internal leadership
- You will educate clients on how it works and why it works
- You will anticipate questions and objections prior to them arising
- You will provide strong ROI analysis to our client to ensure they are building the right product, while balancing both the user and business needs
Qualifications & Skills
- 4+ years of professional experience at minimum solely in a product manager role (Must have)
- You have lived the end to end software product lifecycle
- Can quickly ramp up on a new business domain
- Ability to establish and maintain a high level of credibility with internal and external partners
- Experience using agile development methodologies with globally-distributed teams
- Experience creating and making changes to wireframes is a plus
- Ability to pitch and articulate value to different audiences
- Previous consulting experience (Must have)
- Previous experience working in an enterprise environment
- Experience using Figma, Sketch or other modern collaborative design tools
- Strong understanding of web technologies, technical concepts, and APIs are required for this role
This is a remote position working in the eastern time zone that can be done from anywhere. When the environment permits, you may be expected to travel occasionally.
You’ve made it this far so why stop now? If you're humble with a thirst for knowledge and personal development and tick a lot of the boxes above then let’s talk about when you can start. These roles have an urgent hiring need and I implore you to strike while the iron is hot because opportunities like this will be gone within the blink of an eye. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply.