About the Role
Embedded SW systems have become indispensable in everyday life. From simple solutions and systems to complex products, they make our lives easier. Do you want to become part of a team that takes on responsibility and develop future-oriented products? As a Senior Embedded Software Developer you will contribute to the development of an innovative mobile power supply of tomorrow.
- Analyze requirements, develop software specifications, and take ownership of implementation, testing, and realization of embedded code.
- Focus on the interplay between embedded hardware design and software development.
- Program and integrate software into the system.
- Share your knowledge with colleagues.
- Actively influence the interface between system, hardware, and software development.
- Degree in electrical engineering, computer science, mathematics, or related field.
- Experience in Li-ion battery development is a plus.
- 5+ years of embedded software development experience.
- Proficiency in C/C++ and hardware schematics.
- Familiarity with V-Model, including architecture design and testing.
- Agile project management and development experience.
- Strong English skills; knowledge of German is beneficial.
What We Offer:
- Freedom and resources to shape the company and contribute your unique strengths.
- Growth within a world-class team.
- Witnessing the transformation of a vision into reality.
- A family-friendly work environment with control over your workday.