Salary/Rate:€60-80 per hour
Post Date:15. 02. 2023
Meet Our Recruiter
About the Role
What you'll do to help drive energy transition:
- You are part of an agile distributed team including Software Developers, Business Analysts, Product Owner, Business Operations & Scrum Master in a digital working environment and drive the energy transition.
- You define the requirements for the Customer Contracts area and develop further the digital platform solution in your area. This also includes the identification of incremental requirements through user stories and acceptance criteria according to the principle of agile Requirements Engineering.
- You support the team to manage further development of the business operations processes and take care of requests from internal stakeholders with an international focus
- You communicate and collaborate proactively with the team, Product Owners and international stakeholders in order to create overall transparency and clarity.
- You drive the digitalisation of manual business processes.
What you'll need on that journey:
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree preferably in the fields of economics, (business) informatics, (business) engineering, energy management or comparable studies or at least three years of experience in the field of photovoltaics, the energy industry or digital product development.
- You are an ace in collecting value-added requirements from the stakeholders, matching it against business goals and dependencies, and writing down clear user stories to brief the development team.
- You like to analyse usage statistics and work our requirements with stakeholders to define improvements or new features.
- You have experience with project management tools and Agile methodologies.
- You are communicative and open-minded, not afraid to approach colleagues from other teams or communicate directly with customers.
- You are a team player with a hands-on mentality and a person who knows how to organize her/his tasks.
- Experience with Salesforce and Tableau, or similar tools, is a plus, but not a must.
More jobs from this recruiterView All
Software Engineering Manager
As a Lead Software Engineer, you are an experienced developer who is excited about building technology solutions to deliver a social good platform that empowers nonprofits to do their world-changing work.
Lead DevOps Engineer
Work as a Lead DevOps Engineer for a leading solution provider of digital identity verification
€60-80 per hour
A contract opportunity for a Requirements Engineer. You will be working in a distributed team, with your primary focus on expanding their platform on the customer/contracting side to an international market (US/Australia/Asia).
Our client leads the way in ensuring a cleaner, more sustainable approach to Portable Power supplies. In their words “We build the infrastructure for the working world of tomorrow”. They build and create state of the art equipment and mobile batteries that will shape a better working environment with our biggest ally, Planet Earth. Having won the “Best up-and-coming electrical storage solution” in 2019, they have continued to grow and build a globally recognised product, for which in the coming years they hope to deliver into!