About the Role
Jefferson Wolfe is proud to represent a cleantech company based in Kempten
They are driving forward the expansion and development of the fast-charging infrastructure, energy services and the DOOH advertising platform and are making an important contribution to the affordable energy transition and thus also to dealing with climate change.
Do you have a passion for developing innovative solutions for the day after tomorrow and overcoming functional, technical and normative challenges? Then you are the individual to strengthen the team!
my client is now looking for a feature owner - functional manager for payment service / payment systems for the Research & Development team! In this role, you will specialize in the further development of the functions of the overall system and its interfaces, especially in the area of the international payment interface from battery storage systems to the calibration law of the respective states and federal institutions. You will design innovative solutions with the team to help customers reduce their energy costs and carbon emissions. Be there as we revolutionize the energy industry and become part of our future-oriented team!
- You are responsible for planning, controlling and implementing the responsible function in the areas of payment systems, credit card terminals, OCPP, OCMF (Open Charge Metering Format) and calibration law (Germany/International)
- This includes the definition of functions, including requirements and change management, as well as change management via the change control board
- Experience and participation in committees in the OCPP1.6J/2.0/2.1 are desirable
- You plan and control the implementation of the functions for which you are responsible
- You are also responsible for the functional commissioning on test vehicles along the functional chain and defined and required interfaces such as network simulations, EICHAMT and, if necessary, vehicles including acceptance criteria and test execution at functional level
- You are also responsible for tracking error analysis in the area of release management
- You have a technical (technical) university degree in the field of electrical engineering or vehicle technology with a focus on industrial systems or charging infrastructure
- In addition, you have in-depth experience in dealing with the bus systems used in vehicles (e.g. CAN, Ethernet)
- It would be an advantage if you already have initial knowledge of EICH law and measuring devices (§ 3 No. 24b MessEG, VDE-AR-E 2418-3-100, VDE-AR-E 2532-100).
- Ideally, you have already gained initial experience in committee work in the AC functions
- You are no stranger to agile frameworks for software and hardware development and have already been able to implement your first projects