About the Role
I am actively recruiting for one of Germanys most exciting companies focused on Digital Identity - With their unique Digital Wallet designed to create efficient onboarding of verification.
- Planning and documentation of releases for the Wallet and IDP solutions in the eHealth sector in German and English
- Coordinating the deployments/deliveries of apps, SDKs and backends
- Post release support, e.g. obtaining feedback from customers and user service, coordinating hotfixes, etc.
- Ensure that all artifacts of a release are delivered
- Recognize and communicate dependencies of the releases
- Participation and moderation of coordination meetings with partners and customers
- Optimisation of release processes
- Degree in (business) informatics
- Experience in development or test (automation) or as a project manager with appropriate certification
- Experience as a release manager for a software as a service platform
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to facilitate collaboration and communication between different teams and stakeholders
- Strong organisational and coordination skills with the ability to effectively manage complex release plans, resources, and dependencies
- Diligence and analytical thinking
- In-depth knowledge of computer science
- Know How in Git, Jira, Confluence, Markdown
More jobs from this recruiterView All
Jefferson Wolfe is a leader in scaling companies with the same goal - To ensure sustainability to our future! We are once again proud to be working with a leading in Lithium portable charging hardware, who after a recent Series B of funding, is once again scaling their team! This role can be a Head of Mechanical Engineering, Team Lead of Mechanical Engineering. This opportunity is one of upmost important to lead a Mechanical Engineering team to develop cutting-edge ideas at the forefront of battery technology.
Jefferson Wolfe is proud to represent a cleantech company based in Kempten They are driving forward the expansion and development of the fast-charging infrastructure, energy services and the DOOH advertising platform and are making an important contribution to the affordable energy transition and thus also to dealing with climate change. Do you have a passion for developing innovative solutions for the day after tomorrow and overcoming functional, technical and normative challenges? Then you are the individual to strengthen the team!
My client are a pioneering force in the German renewable energy sector, specializing in innovative solar solutions. As a key player driving the transition towards sustainable energy systems, they are at the forefront of technological advancement, particularly in our Virtual Power Plant (VPP) division. Together we are seeking an exceptional Vice President of Technology to lead the strategic development and operational excellence of VPP initiatives.