About the Role
What you'll do to drive energy transition:
- Identify business needs and analyse relevant business processes and help designing a target landscape along with stakeholders
- Together with architects and other senior IT colleagues you establish best practises and other frameworks around applications and developments
- Communicate and align aspects around the enterprise architecture across the IT organisation, e.g., architectural and product decisions
- Follow technical trends in the context of the company's needs and support introducing those
- Prioritised focus will be on business applications, integrations and service-based architecture providing consumers, e.g., portals, users or other systems an optimal entry point and experience
- Another scope is all around (cloud) platforms, support principles and security
- Lead a team of Solution Architects
What you'll need on that journey:
- 5+ years relevant leadership experience; with 3+ years in technical architecture. Degree in computer science is of benefit.
- Strong experiences in enterprise or solution architecture and EA technologies Ability to understand complex business processes
- You have a proven track record in designing and implementing scalable, resilient and compliant enterprise-grade architectures, as well as a solid understanding of modern software development principles and methodologies (e.g. DevOps, DevSecOps, SRE, IaaC, CI/CD).
- You are familiar with established architectural standards (e.g. AWS Well-Architected Framework, EDA, Enterprise Integration Patterns)
- Knowledge in at least some of these software products and technologies is a plus: Salesforce, SAP, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Elixir, Java, Terraform.
- You are an excellent communicator and presenter with the ability to discussing technical subjects to non-technical stakeholders as well as diving deep into technical issues with respective audiences.
- You have excellent English language skills as well as a solid mastery of German.
More jobs from this recruiterView All
Jefferson Wolfe is a leader in scaling companies with the same goal - To ensure sustainability to our future! We are once again proud to be working with a leading in Lithium portable charging hardware, who after a recent Series B of funding, is once again scaling their team! This role can be a Head of Mechanical Engineering, Team Lead of Mechanical Engineering. This opportunity is one of upmost important to lead a Mechanical Engineering team to develop cutting-edge ideas at the forefront of battery technology.
Jefferson Wolfe is proud to represent a cleantech company based in Kempten They are driving forward the expansion and development of the fast-charging infrastructure, energy services and the DOOH advertising platform and are making an important contribution to the affordable energy transition and thus also to dealing with climate change. Do you have a passion for developing innovative solutions for the day after tomorrow and overcoming functional, technical and normative challenges? Then you are the individual to strengthen the team!
My client are a pioneering force in the German renewable energy sector, specializing in innovative solar solutions. As a key player driving the transition towards sustainable energy systems, they are at the forefront of technological advancement, particularly in our Virtual Power Plant (VPP) division. Together we are seeking an exceptional Vice President of Technology to lead the strategic development and operational excellence of VPP initiatives.