Lead Enterprise Architect
Post Date:15. 02. 2023
Meet Our Recruiter
About the Role
What you'll do to drive energy transition:
- Identify business needs and analyse relevant business processes and help designing a target landscape along with stakeholders
- Together with architects and other senior IT colleagues you establish best practises and other frameworks around applications and developments
- Communicate and align aspects around the enterprise architecture across the IT organisation, e.g., architectural and product decisions
- Follow technical trends in the context of the company's needs and support introducing those
- Prioritised focus will be on business applications, integrations and service-based architecture providing consumers, e.g., portals, users or other systems an optimal entry point and experience
- Another scope is all around (cloud) platforms, support principles and security
- Lead a team of Solution Architects
What you'll need on that journey:
- 5+ years relevant leadership experience; with 3+ years in technical architecture. Degree in computer science is of benefit.
- Strong experiences in enterprise or solution architecture and EA technologies Ability to understand complex business processes
- You have a proven track record in designing and implementing scalable, resilient and compliant enterprise-grade architectures, as well as a solid understanding of modern software development principles and methodologies (e.g. DevOps, DevSecOps, SRE, IaaC, CI/CD).
- You are familiar with established architectural standards (e.g. AWS Well-Architected Framework, EDA, Enterprise Integration Patterns)
- Knowledge in at least some of these software products and technologies is a plus: Salesforce, SAP, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Elixir, Java, Terraform.
- You are an excellent communicator and presenter with the ability to discussing technical subjects to non-technical stakeholders as well as diving deep into technical issues with respective audiences.
- You have excellent English language skills as well as a solid mastery of German.
More jobs from this recruiterView All
Software Engineering Manager
As a Lead Software Engineer, you are an experienced developer who is excited about building technology solutions to deliver a social good platform that empowers nonprofits to do their world-changing work.
Lead DevOps Engineer
Work as a Lead DevOps Engineer for a leading solution provider of digital identity verification
€60-80 per hour
A contract opportunity for a Requirements Engineer. You will be working in a distributed team, with your primary focus on expanding their platform on the customer/contracting side to an international market (US/Australia/Asia).
Our client leads the way in ensuring a cleaner, more sustainable approach to Portable Power supplies. In their words “We build the infrastructure for the working world of tomorrow”. They build and create state of the art equipment and mobile batteries that will shape a better working environment with our biggest ally, Planet Earth. Having won the “Best up-and-coming electrical storage solution” in 2019, they have continued to grow and build a globally recognised product, for which in the coming years they hope to deliver into!