Lead DevOps Engineer
Post Date:15. 02. 2023
Meet Our Recruiter
About the Role
- You are passionate about designing, implementing and improving cloud infrastructure with high security requirements.
- You ensure the security of the cloud infrastructure and services
- You maintain an actively developed Kubernetes cluster with modern tooling
- You improve the cloud infrastructure logging and auditing capabilities
- You implement and maintain an intelligent monitoring, metrics, and alerting system
- You support deployment and testing on our test and production environments
- You own availability and performance of mission critical services and build automation to prevent problem recurrence
- You troubleshoot malfunctions in the system, support investigating misbehaviour of the application, implement solutions
- You are an organised and motivated person with strong communication and problem solving skills
- You possess a proficient level in speaking and writing in English You should have experience in the following areas: - Advanced scripting skills including bash and python. - Development experience with Java or Go is a big plus. - Thorough understanding of linux - Proven experience in docker and docker compose - Proven experience in AWS, GCP, OpenStack or comparable cloud platform
- Proven experience in Infrastructure as a Code tools like Terraform or comparable
- Proven experience in server provisioning tools like ansible or comparable
- Proven experience in running Kubernetes or comparable cluster solution on production, in-depth knowledge of Kubernetes is a big plus
- Experience in setting up and managing monitoring and log aggregating solutions
- Proven experience of building CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience in service-mesh solutions like Istio or comparable is a big plus
More jobs from this recruiterView All
Software Engineering Manager
As a Lead Software Engineer, you are an experienced developer who is excited about building technology solutions to deliver a social good platform that empowers nonprofits to do their world-changing work.
Lead DevOps Engineer
Work as a Lead DevOps Engineer for a leading solution provider of digital identity verification
€60-80 per hour
A contract opportunity for a Requirements Engineer. You will be working in a distributed team, with your primary focus on expanding their platform on the customer/contracting side to an international market (US/Australia/Asia).
Our client leads the way in ensuring a cleaner, more sustainable approach to Portable Power supplies. In their words “We build the infrastructure for the working world of tomorrow”. They build and create state of the art equipment and mobile batteries that will shape a better working environment with our biggest ally, Planet Earth. Having won the “Best up-and-coming electrical storage solution” in 2019, they have continued to grow and build a globally recognised product, for which in the coming years they hope to deliver into!