IT Manager/Head of IT
Salary/Rate:€65,000 - €70,000
Post Date:02. 02. 2023
Meet Our Recruiter
About the Role
I am currently working with a globally recognised Tier-1 Law Firm who were founded in the 1960's and are currently leading within the space they work in. The company itself boasts of being within the top 10 largest across Europe and America, as well as a fantastic culture built up by like-minded individuals.
- Leading a team of IT Support specialists who are focused on providing 1st / 2nd line Support.
- Particpate in hiring / firing discussions, as well as interviewing potential candidates & providing feedback.
- Develop and manage the IT budget for the office.
- Ensure quality of technical resolutions and client service during resolution.
- Perform team member duties when necessary.
- Participate in leading and coaching specialists on technology and customer services skills;
The Skills Needed
- Prior use of an incident ticket tracking system.
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high pressure, deadline-oriented environment in order to achieve business goals and objectives.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills related to desktop computer hardware and software, demonstrating the ability to quickly resolve moderately complex issues or suggest alternative solutions.
- Proactively interacts with the Helpdesk to identify unreported or repetitive problems.
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent experience. A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a professional services information technology position.
- Previous experience in a technology support role is preferred.
More jobs from this recruiterView All
There's no denying that climate change poses a real and present threat to our way of life. This is your chance to become part of the solution and help my client in their journey to be the most sustainable renewables company throughout the whole of Germany!
Full Stack Engineer (NodeJS & React)
Our client is an Electrical Storage Solution company with a passion for sustainability!
IT Manager/Head of IT
€65,000 - €70,000
I'm working on behalf of a Tier-1 Law Firm who are looking to hire an IT Manager/Head of IT.