About the Role
My client's vision is to make sustainable solar energy available to everyone, and this is only possible through cooperation between software development, electrical engineering, and customer service. As a software developer in their operations department you will work on complex issues to solve the problems in delivering renewable energy solutions faced in the 21st century.
- You will be responsible for the end-to-end development of new features for Field Intelligence, their customer app, or other customer-facing tools.
- Working on the respective application design, development of microservices, and support of cloud architectures.
- You will be ensuring that proper testing is implemented, and performance requirements are closely monitored by working with the development teams.
- Degree in computer science related field.
- Previous experience of working within a software development team.
- You are proficient in one of the following programming languages: C#, having ideally worked on an Embedded or IoT solution before.
- must have frontend experience using React.
- Familiar with Cloud architecture and services (Azure is a plus)
- Fluency in English is a Must – Knowing some German will be a Plus