About the Role
Join a company that paves the way for a secure digital future!
A fantastic opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join this leading German high-tech company on an 18-month contract.
- Designing, building and configuring CI/CD pipelines
- Ensuring fast and smooth deployments across all stages
- Operation and monitoring in the DevOps environment
- Experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines and deploying software applications, preferably with GitLab
- Experience in running applications on Kubernetes platforms, preferably OpenShift
- Knowledge of monitoring solutions such as ELK, Grafana, Prometheus desirable
- Completed studies in computer science or a comparable qualification
- Must have a minimum of C1 German Language Skills
More jobs from this recruiterView All
£70,000 - £80,000
Our client is one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, going after a $400 billion market. This is a rare opportunity to work for an entertainment company that supports multiple top charities whilst enabling their customers the opportunity to win their dream home.